US Video Intelligence
provides you with the world's most reliable and in depth information on the US video market. The detailed reporting and comprehensive data this service offers will keep you up to date on all the latest industry developments and consumer trends, enabling you to make informed corporate, strategic and/or investment decisions for your company and clients.
US Video Intelligence is supported by a team of dedicted video analysts and offers both extensive data and qualitative feedback on all aspects of the US video market, including:
- Market basics: households, population, penetration and history
- Platforms: VCR, DVD, LaserDisc and VCD
- Software: units and titles, distribution channel, rental, retail, each by media format
- Revenues: average pricing for retail and wholesale plus total revenues
- Retail: units and revenues by store type, leading market shares
- Distribution: units and revenues, deal types, leading market shares
- Piracy: levels and trends
- Plus: changes in the regulatory and political environment, current issues, and trends
All US Video Intelligence data is collected and updated continuously so you always have access to the latest figures and forecasts - without having to wait for annual reports. It is then made available in spreadsheet format, allowing you to both undertake your own analysis and to integrate relevant figures into your own projects and reports.